Money in the Bank 2018 Ladder Match: The much awaited Money in the Bank event is the upcoming PPV event and WWE Network event which is going to take place on 17 June,2018, at the Allstate Arena.
Out of the matches taking place during this event, the most popular match is the Money in the Bank ladder match. Till last year, only Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match used to take place but since last year Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match had started to take place. In the previous year, Baron Corbin had won the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
Last year, Mens Money in the Bank Ladders Match took place between 6 superstars ( Baron Corbin, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn ) and you know who won. Unlike last year, this year the Mens Money in the Bank Ladder Match is going to be taking place in between 8 superstars.
WWE Money in the Bank 2018 Ladder Match
So, the matches for qualifying superstars for the Money in the Bank 2018 Ladders Match is going on in RAW and Smackdown. As of now almost all the superstars have been qualified for the Money in the Bank 2018 Ladders Match. Superstars who were qualified for Money in the Bank Ladders Match are as follows:
- Braun Strowman : The unbeatable giant WWE superstar has got qualified for Money in the Bank 2018 Ladder match after beating Kevin Owens in the Monday night RAW. This is the first time for Braun Strowman being in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. He will be facing 7 other superstars alongside. Though there are 7 seven men alongside, there are more chances for him to become the winner of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match as he already won the Greatest Royal Rumble which was the previous event of WWE.
- Finn Balor : Finn Balor has got qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match in a triple threat with Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn. He was the first ever Universal Champion and the longest reigning NXT Champion in the history as well.
- The Miz : The Miz was qualified for the match after beating the United States Champion Jeff Hardy in a match. The Miz had already won the Money in the Bank Ladders Match in the year 2010.
- Rusev : The Bulgarian Wrestler was qualified for the MITB Ladders Match after defeating Daniel Bryan in an one-on-one match. He was also qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladders Match for the first time.
- Bobby Roode : Bobby Roode qualified for the MITB 2018 Ladder Match after winning the Money in the Bank Qualifying match in a triple threat match against No Way Jose and Baron Corbin. He won the match after planting No Way Jose with a Glorious DDT. Also, He is entering the MITB ladder match for the first time as well.
- Kevin Owens : Kevin Owens after losing in the previous qualifying match for Money in the Bank Ladders Match against Braun Strowman has now got another opportunity and he utilized it perfectly. Kevin Owens was qualified for MITB ladder match are defeating Booby Lashley and Elias in a triple threat match. This is going to be his third time getting qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- A member of New Day : The New Day qualified for MITB Ladders Match after defeating Shemus and Cesaro in a tag team match. During this match, Big-E and Xavier Woods took part leaving Kofi Kingston ringside. However, the New Day has won the match but only one is the selected for the Money in the Bank Ladders Match. As of now, the superstar who is going to take part in the match is not yet decided.
- Samoa Joe : He qualified for the MITB Ladder Match after defeated Daniel Bryan and Big Cass in a triple threat match on Smackdown Live.
So, these are the superstars who are qualified for the Money in the Bank 2018 Ladders Match and only they are going to take part in the match. Our prediction for this year Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner is Braun Strowman